Antique Radios Forum

This is the temporary home of the Antique Radio Forums while a new server to host it is being found. You will have to register here to post. Please Note: None of these topics will be preserved when the original forums are back.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

To the Canadian guy I bought a repair (radio) book from in the classifieds!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DonL

PostSubject: To the Canadian guy I bought a repair (radio) book from in the classifieds!   Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:47 pm

You probably think I'm one of those people who say they want something and don't follow through. Sadly I'm just not to bright! I said just before Columbus Day that I would take the repair book but couldn't send you a postal MO until the Tuesday after Columbus Day. During that time the site went down and I had never saved your PM providing your address. I have tried several times to register to this site unsuccessfully. If you recognize this and still want to sell the book, please PM me again. My user name on the original ARF was KB8PUH. Again - VERY SORRY!!!!! -Don
Back to top Go down
View user profile
twin

twin

PostSubject: Re: To the Canadian guy I bought a repair (radio) book from in the classifieds!   Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:07 pm

OK Don-I got signed in here at last and PM with address sent.

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile

To the Canadian guy I bought a repair (radio) book from in the classifieds!
Page 1 of 1